Use CrownWallTM Pro panels as an interior finish; installed as a track, a section, or to cover a complete wall. Panels can be installed over drywall or directly onto studs.
The CrownWallTM Pro Difference
- Faster installation time
- Patented screw placement supports 250lbs per sqft
- Rigid PVC withstands extreme cold climates
- Full back panels eliminate warping
- 8” designer panels
- Smart trim for easy corner installation
- Hidden screws for clean appearance
- Universal accessory slot accepts standard accessories
- Patented locking feature ensures level installation
- Cavity promotes airflow and provides space for wiring
- Flame resistant
- Non-toxic material
- 100% recyclable
- Made in North America
- Limited lifetime warranty
Patented Screw Placement
Patented screw concealment & locking feature
A variety of trims provide for a seamless installation!
J-trim finishes edges of panels.
H-trim connects between each column of panels.
F-trim connects inside or outside corners.
Top trim covers the entire upper panel.
CrownWallTM Pro Anatomy
Premium Colours *
* Minimum Order Quantities Required for Premium Colours
Introducing the new Dual 3” Panel
The CrownWallTM Dual 3” Panel allows you to reclaim valuable square footage by maximizing usable wall space with it’s double 3” slat design. Allowing you to double the amount of accessories and storage options. This Panel can be used floor to ceiling or in conjunction with the 6“, 8”, or 12“ CrownWallTM panels. It is also compatible with all CrownWallTM accessories.
CrownWallTM Dual 3” Panel Anatomy
We offer a variety of CrownWallTM organization solutions all made from high grade steel. We designed our back plates to disperse the workload throughout the wall so you can hang whatever you want wherever you want.Accessories