Use CrownWallTM panels as an interior finish; installed as a track, a section, or to cover a complete wall. Panels can be installed over drywall or directly onto studs.
The CrownWallTM Difference
- 40% faster installation time
- Patented screw placement supports 100lbs per sqft
- Rigid PVC withstands extreme cold climates
- Full back panels eliminate warping
- 8” designer panels
- Smart trim for easy corner installation
- Hidden screws for clean appearance
- Universal accessory slot accepts standard accessories
- Patented locking feature ensures level installation
- 9 colours to choose from
- Flame resistant
- Non-toxic material
- 100% recyclable
- Made in Canada
- Lifetime warranty
Patented Screw Placement
Patented screw concealment & locking feature
A variety of trims provide for a seamless installation!
J-trim finishes edges of panels.
H-trim connects between each column of panels.
F-trim connects inside or outside corners.
Top trim covers the entire upper panel.
The Most Colours Available
We offer a variety of CrownWallTM organization solutions all made from high grade steel. We designed our back plates to disperse the workload throughout the wall so you can hang whatever you want wherever you want.Accessories